Wednesday, December 28, 2011

I've always been one to make some sort of resolution for the New Year, and it usually lasts about 2 weeks. I'm also one to try to give up something for lent, but then about 2 weeks in I realize I'm not Catholic so I really don't have to do it. I hate looking back on this and knowing that I haven't been able to get through these things, due to my own mental weakness. But I truly am a firm believer that anything and anyone can change.

So, I decided that I am going to try really hard to make a change this year - I am putting my resolutions out there and I am going to make a conscious effort at these...

2012 Resolutions
Run 1 mile/Run 5 miles/Run 13.1 miles
Financial responsibility
    more specifically, saving of money
Donate 6 pints of blood
Continue to discover my faith
Simplify my belongings
Stop texting and driving
Read more - at least one book a month

No comments:

Post a Comment